Site / Kings Cross R7
Value / £2m
Timescale / 10 weeks
Sanctus were employed to carry out the earthworks and enabling works on Plot R7 at the Kings Cross development in central London. The works were completed within a tight programme on a heavily constrained site on an-all risk lump sum basis.
The works package included;
- Site Investigation and Remediation Strategy
- Breaking out of concrete slabs and foundations
- Construction of upper and lower level piling mats
- Two phase basement excavation to a maximum depth of 9m bgl
- Offsite treatment and disposal of 20,000m3 of inert, non-hazardous and hazardous soil
- 70+ lorry movements per day
- Piling attendance
- Service diversions and temporary drainage installation
- Dewatering and onsite water treatment
- Environmental and Geotechnical verification testing.