Sanctus have been awarded the Remediation and Enabling Works contract for the Temple Island development by Bristol City Council. The scope of works comprises Groundwater Remediation, raising site levels with structural fill, installation of drainage and utilities and installation of district heating.
Works commence at Temple Island on 5th February.
We invite applications from Bristol residents (BS1-BS16), for the three site based roles as outlined below. Please email your application with C.V (if you have one) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The below roles are offered on 12 month fixed term contracts.
The role will be reporting to the Project Manager and will involve a range of general site activities to assist the Sanctus Management Team, including maintaining a tidy and safe site, assisting heavy plant operations, controlling site vehicles, erecting safety fencing, setting up bespoke construction equipment and environmental protection controls.
The role will be reporting to the Project Manager and will involve management of the site access / egress at Brooks Bridge. Daily operations will include management of signing in/out, site traffic management, deliveries and collections, completion of consignment tickets, wheel washing and road cleaning.
The role will be reporting to the Project Manager and Environmental Engineer and will involve collation of all health, safety, environmental and quality documentation and site records produced by the Sanctus team. Basic IT skills are required however further training can be provided. A laptop will be provided for use onsite.
Employment Package for all three roles;
- Working Location: Temple Island Site, Brooks Bridge, off Feeder Road, Bristol, BS2 0XA
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday. Working hours may be flexible however these are full-time roles and site operational hours will be between 08.00hrs and 1800hrs.
- Salary: National Living Wage (minimum)
- Holiday: 25 days per year plus bank holidays
- Pension Contribution: 6% of salary
- Training: All training and PPE required to undertake the role will be provided free of charge.